Pages

Friday, August 19, 2016

how to get your old bbm back





how to get your old bbm back




I logged into bbm for android with my old blackberry id, but for some reason got a new pin. is there any way to get my old pin back or are pins device specific. Best answer: for anyone that is having problems with the new bbm 5.0 and would like to downgrade, simply delete the old bbm off your application list. find. How to back up and restore your bbm contact list. to the new phone all his bbm contacts disappeared and i couldn't get them back. i did two backups of the old.




How to Get BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) on Your Nexus 7 or Other Android ...

How to get blackberry messenger (bbm) on your nexus 7 or other android


Welcome to the official blackberry support community forums. i change bbm back to setting up bbm page or how to get the old bbm back would be helpful. Is there a way to find my old bbm pin? originally posted by because just that version who had the auto back up feature to ur bbid *sorry for bad grammars. Hi, i have a blackberry 8900 curve. i downloaded the new bbm 5 ota and not all my messages send through or i dont recieve all my messages, is there a way i can get my.




Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment