Pages

Friday, September 1, 2017

Get Her Back Pua






Board index. board index; get into the game: new forum members start here; general questions; board index. faq; trying to get her back. warning: this is the biggest. Main categories and threads; the pick up arts; general questions; how do i get her back??. In pain because your girlfriend just dumped you? don't worry, i'm going to show you how to get your ex girlfriend back for good using my proven methods..





Once upon a time in the seduction genre, the bearded guy was looked ...


Once upon a time in the seduction genre, the bearded guy was looked


I was dating a girl for 3.5 years i picked her up with my cocky funny attitude but little by little i started slipping back into my nice guy role.. I was dating a girl for 3.5 years i picked her up with my cocky funny attitude but little by little i started slipping back into my nice guy role.. Get her back pua. posted on december 2, 2014 by admin. when seeing a couple on the street, especially of young people, it is certainly a nice sight,.





Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment